This year we doubled in size…. 2 days, 50+ speakers/panelists and 350+ delegates!
In today’s dynamic and ever-changing economic climate, innovation, particularly in financial services, is less of a choice and more of a business imperative. Last year during presentations from some of Europe’s leading banks, we discussed how slow many of the incumbent banks are with regards to transformation and digitalization. A reason that was mentioned often were the many people involved and the many approvals needed before and during implementation. This led us to the million dollar question: What is on everyone’s agenda with regards to FinTech?
The theme for 2019: FinTech | A View From The C-Suite
Through 2 days of interactive presentations, CxO panel discussions and on-stage interviews with bank owners, we will discuss a wide variety of topics and angles on best practices from across Europe in transformation and digitalization. Topics will include, but are not limited to:
• Exploring the Future of Banking
• Macro-economic Overview of the European Financial Services and FinTech Landscape
• The Battle for the Customer Relationship (Human Centred Design and Personalized Customer Experiences)
• FinTech Partnerships (Revenue Boosters and a Way to Faster Innovation)
• Regulatory Compliance (PSD2 / Open Banking and GDPR)
• Third Party and Security Risk
• Developing an omni-channel network
• Effective use of Big Data (Improve Customer Experience, Reduce Cost and Increase Efficiency)
A more detailed program will be published in January ’19. We welcome the suggestion of additional topics.
Each day will consist of 10-15 presentations, 3 CxO panels and a live interview. Speakers are predominantly from reputable European banks, government, regulators and established FinTechs and other service providers.
You can also buy tickets here (click button above) and please bear in mind we have an early bird 50% discount until 31 December 2018.