President, Getin Holding, Poland
Mr. Piotr Kaczmarek graduated from the University of Wroclaw, where he completed law studies at the Law and Administration Faculty. Having completed his apprenticeship in 1993 – 1996 at the District Board of Legal Advisors he became a legal advisor. .
• In 1993 – 2005, employed with European Lease Fund S.A [EFL S.A] as: Head of Legal Department from 1993, Member of the Management Board from 1995, Deputy President of the Management Board from 1998 to 2002, President of the Management Board from 2002 to 2005.
• In 2002 – 2008 Piotr Kaczmarek worked for Credit Agricole, from 2001 controlled by EFL S.A., as: President of the Management Board of European Lease Fund S.A. in years 2002-2005, Senior Project Manager in charge of the Eastern Europe projects in 2005-2006. In 2006 – 2008 he was Deputy President of the Management Board in charge of retail banking at Credit Agricole Bank Ukraine, Kiev.
• In 2008 – 2014 he worked for Alfa Bank Group as Board Member in charge of retail banking at Alfa Bank Ukraine, Kiev.
Piotr Kaczmarek also held positions of:
• Member of Supervisory Board at TU Europa S.A. in 1995-1999 and 2003-2004
• Member of Supervisory Board at Getin Service Provider S.A in 2000-2002
• Chairman of Supervisory Board at Europa Życie S.A. in 2002-2003
• Member of Supervisory Board at LUKAS Bank SA [Credit Agricole Group] in 2003-2006 and 2007-2008.
Piotr Kaczmarek is a member of Supervisory Boards in the following companies:
• PSA Idea Bank S.A. Ukraine in Lviv (Chairman).
• Carcade OOO in Kaliningrad, Russia.
• ZAO Idea Bank S.A. in Minsk, Belarus
• Getin International S.A. in Wroclaw
• Idea Bank S.A. Rumunia in Bucharest, Romania (Chairman)
• Seret Invest sp. z o.o. in Kiev, Ukraine (Chairman)
• New Finance Service sp. z o.o. in Kiev, Ukraine (Chairman)